Ask an Apprentice

Watch Forum

Got questions about apprenticeships, career paths, or life after school/college? Our student mentors, apprentices who have been where you are now, are here to help. Get honest answers from people who get you.

Ask a question Forums

Accountancy

Have you got any questions about a career in accountancy? Ask our apprentices for advice and tips on getting started.

Latest Question

Can an employer lower the entry requirements for certain apprenticeship applicants e.g. applicants that...

Questions

Banking & Finance

Are you interested in a Banking or Finance apprenticeship? Ask an apprentice your questions here.

Latest Question

What type of skills and qualities do employers look for in applicants?

Questions

Tech

Want to know more about tech apprenticeships? Ask our tech apprentices anything, from application tips to day-to-day experiences.

Latest Question

Do I need a lot of work experience to increase my chances of getting an apprenticeship?

Questions

Law

Thinking about a law apprenticeship? Ask an apprentice for advice on applying and navigating the legal world.

Latest Question

How to answer “Why commercial law” questions. 5 days ago

Questions

Engineering

Curious about an apprenticeship in engineering? Our mentors are ready to help with your questions.

Latest Question

Can I work in AI via an apprenticeship?

Questions

Ask a question Questions in Ask an Apprentice

Topic Title

Sign up to receive careers advice and info about apprenticeships & school leaver jobs.