Success at School is a national careers website for students aged 11-19.
We help young people make informed decisions about their future by providing careers guidance in language they understand, and work with employers and universities to connect them to these young people.
We've had some kind words said about us by the Department for Education, as well as many careers advisors and head of sixth forms around the country.
In 2016, we have been the fastest growing careers website in the UK, and we've received over 1 million site visits in the 12 months to November, thanks to our knack for SEO and talking to young people in a way they understand.
Today, we are working with IBM and Investment2020 as well as a host of universities to bring opportunities to young people planning their careers. PwC and the British Army are among the employers we've worked with the past.
"I feel the team really understand the key aspects of our recruitment programmes which are going to appeal to young people, and which aspects will best showcase us as an employer of choice... I really appreciated Success at School's the focus on engaging content and linking roles to skills learnt – this very much echoes what we are trying to achieve in IBM Recruitment"
—Kelly Markwick, Schools and universities attraction manager, IBM UK
Our audience of young people and their influencers are thinking carefully about the future – and they want access to your opportunities.
Want access to young people planning their careers?
We like to tailor what we offer to employers' individual needs, but here are some of the things we can offer:
- A profile: We reach our audience best by talking in our own voice, so we'll create an employer profile in our own style – take a look at the profile we recently created for IBM.
- Job listings: Create up to three job listings for opportunities you're offering at the moment, be they Gap Year placements, apprenticeships or school leaver roles.
- Email campaign: We'll introduce you to our email lists of 15,000 subscribers in a special hello mailing.
- Editorials: We like to give you the benefit of our awesome SEO, so we can write an editorial based on your needs and our keyword research. We can also include a case study into our high-volume advice articles, and like to give our readers a glimpse into your world through an interview.
- Social media: We'll can shout about you on our social media accounts.
If you'd like access to our audience of students, careers advisors and teachers, please contact Mitesh at email@example.com and he'd be delighted to discuss your specific needs.