Universities — Access students planning their future
special hello mailingSuccess at School is a national careers website for students aged 11-19.
We help young people make informed decisions about their future by providing careers guidance in language they understand, and work with employers and universities to connect them to these young people.
We've had some kind words said about us by the Department for Education, as well as many careers advisors and head of sixth forms around the country.
In 2016, we have been the fastest growing careers website in the UK, and we're on track for over 1 million unique visits by the end of the year, thanks to our knack for SEO and talking to young people in a way they understand.
Today we're working with Ravensbourne and a host of other universities to bring higher education opportunities in front of young people as they plan their future. We're also working with key employers such as IBM.
Want access to young people planning their careers?
We like to tailor what we offer to universities' individual needs, but here are some of the things we can offer:
- A profile: We reach our audience best by talking in our own voice, so we'll create a university profile in our own style – take a look at the profile we recently created for Ravensbourne.
- Course listings: Create listings for courses you really want to get in front of young people.
- Email campaign: We'll introduce you to our email lists of 15,000 subscribers in a special hello mailing.
- Editorials: We like to give you the benefit of our awesome SEO, so we can write an editorial based on your needs and our keyword research. We can also include a case study into our high-volume advice articles, and like to give our readers a glimpse into your world through an interview.
- Social media: We'll can shout about you on our social media accounts.
If you'd like access to our audience of students, careers advisors and teachers, please contact Mitesh at firstname.lastname@example.org and he'd be delighted to discuss your specific needs.