REACH THOUSANDS OF STUDENTS, PARENTS AND SCHOOLS
Success at School’s comprehensive outreach offering helps universities to access our network of students, parents and career leaders nationwide.
From raising brand awareness to generating attraction to courses and open days, we offer the solution your university needs to engage a diverse audience.
BUILD YOUR BRAND, DIRECTLY ENGAGE AND GENERATE ATTRACTION
We’ll promote your brand and opportunities across all our channels:
- Add a profile to create a sustained presence throughout the year
- Send targeted emails to influencers and students to increase engagement
- Post courses to generate applications from our diverse network
- Curate a bespoke webinar structure to directly speak with our audience
- Include tailored content in our university guide to stimulate brand awareness
GAIN ACCESS TO OUR NETWORK OF DIVERSE STUDENTS & PARENTS
With over one million unique visitors per year, our network consists of:
- Over 4,000 schools and colleges
- Over 9,000 careers leaders with access to over 300,000 sixth form/college students
- Over 16,000 parents
- And this is what our users look like:
- 63% of website traffic comes from a female-identifying audience
- 40% of our audience come from an ethnic minority background
- 40% of our audience would be the first in their family to go to university
- 20% of our audience receive free school meals
WHAT WE’VE DONE FOR UNIVERSITES SO FAR…
In 2022/23 Liverpool John Moores University received:
- 465 attendees to their Revision webinar with 35% coming from an ethnic minority background
- 5,813 unique reads of the Parents University Guide they sponsored
WHAT LJMU HAD TO SAY ABOUT US…
I believe it, the event (sic), went very well, everything was very well organised massive thanks to your team, the turnout was great, the attendee’s participation and engagement made the event a great success.
In 2022/23 South Wales University received:
- 294 attendees to their Healthcare webinar
- 1,917 visits to their site through our parent and careers leader emails
WHAT SOUTH WALES UNIVERSITY HAD TO SAY ABOUT US…
"We’ve organised and delivered several webinars alongside Success at School and each event has provided a good return on investment in terms of engagement and follow-up opportunities. I would definitely recommend using Success at School as a platform to reach schools and colleges further afield, to increase brand engagement and awareness of outreach opportunities."
If you’d like access to our audience of students, parents and career leaders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our Partnerships team will be in touch to discuss your specific needs.