Ibstock Mineral Products Management Trainee - Higher Apprenticeship Level 5
Ibstock Mineral Products Management Trainee - Higher Apprenticeship Level 5North West
- This Higher Apprenticeship takes 3 ½ years to complete – gaining a level 5 qualification as a Mineral Products Technician.
- The starting Salary for this apprenticeship is £19,023 per annum working 37.5 hours per week.
- This programme offers you the chance to train for a highly skilled role, gain a nationally recognised qualification and get paid while you learn!
- Upon completion of the programme you will have attained the skills and knowledge to start your career with Ibstock Group as an Assistant Technical Manager or Production Team Leader at one of our factories.
- All your accommodation and travel expenses for your programme will be paid for and we will also encourage your continued professional development after you have qualified.
The Location - Thornley site, DH6 2QA:
- 15-minute drive from Hartlepool
- 20-minute drive from Durham Centre
- 25-minute drive from Sunderland and Middlesbrough
Ibstock plc is a market leading manufacturer and partner of choice for innovative clay and concrete building products, building the face of Britain for over 200 years. Our purpose is to build a better world, by being at the heart of building - underpinned by our ambition to be the most sustainable manufacturer of clay and concrete products & solutions in the UK. We have put addressing climate change and improving lives at the centre of our sustainability work. We are passionate about the recruitment and development of talented individuals so that we can continue to surpass our customers’ expectations.
- The successful applicant will be a key member of the Operational team at the factory, supporting with compliance to our Quality, Energy and Environmental management systems.
- Sampling/ testing, and analysis of all raw materials and finished product.
- Carry out quality, environmental and energy measurements / checks.
- Collation, processing and analysing key performance data across the manufacturing process.
- Assist in the development of Safe Standard Operating Procedures and Risk Assessments.
- Analysing complaints from our customers.
- Are you practical and willing to be hands-on, with drive and passion to gain real-life experience with a market leading manufacturer and earn money whilst you do so
- You will have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s at Grade 4 - 9 (or equivalent) in Mathematics, English and a Science.
- A-levels in Maths or Science / NVQ Level 3 / BTEC L3 in a scientific discipline.
- A full UK driving licence is advantageous, with the flexibility to travel across the country if required.
For more information, please visit our website: https://www.ibstockplc.co.uk/careers/early-careers