PwC Flying Start Technology Degree Apprenticeship - Manchester
PwC Flying Start Technology Degree Apprenticeship - ManchesterNorth East
Flying Start degree programmes
If you have a passion for learning about tech and are keen to get your career off to a Flying Start, then our Technology degree apprenticeship offers you the chance to do both.
As an apprentice at PwC, you’ll join one of our technology teams based in our Manchester office, where you’ll work with supportive and experienced team members on a range of projects to support our internal teams and our clients. You’ll enhance this on-the-job learning with excellent tuition from the team at Ada, National College for Digital skills in Manchester.
Alongside a full salary and benefits, you will also receive fully-funded tuition fees for your degree apprenticeship.
What you’ll do
- During this three-year apprenticeship, you’ll be part of PwC’s community of technologists who will support you and help you to develop and grow in your role.
- As part of this community you’ll experience lots of digital and technology projects using a range of technology tools and processes.
- You’ll also work alongside more experienced technology professionals, as well as with other apprentices.
- You’ll join PwC as either a Data Analyst, a Technology Consultant, a Software Engineer or a Cyber Security Specialist. The modules that you’ll study as part of your degree apprenticeship and the teams that you work with at PwC will be relevant to your pathway, but will also enable you to develop as a well-rounded technologist.
- The pattern of study is designed to fit around your full-time employment. You’ll kickstart your apprenticeship with a six-week Launchpad induction at Ada College, and you’ll spend time at the PwC office too. This will help you to settle into life as an apprentice at PwC and Ada College. You’ll also start studying towards your degree, and have the opportunity to build relationships with your fellow apprentices.
- After Launchpad, you will get started on-the-job in the PwC office and then approximately every 8 weeks, you’ll return to college for a week of study towards your modules for the remainder of the three years.
What you’ll gain
- Study towards a Level 6 degree apprenticeship in BSc Digital and Technology Solutions
- Specialise as either a Data Analyst, Software Engineer, Cyber Security Specialist or Technology Consultant.
- Receive a competitive salary and benefits package, alongside full funding for your tuition fees to gain your degree apprenticeship qualification*.
- Support with on-the-job learning
- An allocated buddy and Career Coach who will help support your own development journey.
How to apply
Applications for our September 2023 intake are now open. We encourage you to apply early as we recruit on a rolling basis, therefore the application process will close when roles are filled. So if you’re interested in applying, we’d recommend doing so soon to avoid missing out.
What you’ll need
Please see the PwC career website for further details.
You can also visit Ada, National College for Digital Skills website: