Rail Sector and ENLUTC

Watch Topic

Online session between the Rail Sector and Engineering UTC Northern Lincolnshire

Discussion Topic: Rail Engineering & Technology, Apprenticeships

Date: 8th Nov 2018 at 11.55

1 2 > >>
1 RDGIone (REGS coordinator) 5 years ago
RDGIone

Hello, my name is Ione and I work for the Rail Delivery Group, an organisation that brings together the train operating companies. Network Rail and HS2. I will be happy to answer any questions you have.

2 amyellis (Campaigns Advisor) 5 years ago
amyellis

Afternoon, my name is Amy Ellis and I work for Network Rail within HR; looking at the apprenticeship schemes.
I look forward to talking to you

3 taz-111 5 years ago
taz-111

Hi there

4 000078 5 years ago

Hello Amy Ellis, my name is Jamie i am a year 13 student at the ENLUTC. What entry levels are your apprenticeships?

5 j.stead@humberutc.co.uk 5 years ago
j.stead@humberutc.co.uk

Hello

6 Ryanpoole1 5 years ago
Ryanpoole1

Hi

7 taz-111 5 years ago
taz-111

What entry levels are your apprenticeships?

8 000217 5 years ago

(Original post by amyellis  5 years ago)
Afternoon, my name is Amy Ellis and I work for Network Rail within HR; looking at the apprenticeship schemes. I look forward to talking to you

Hi, do you offer any Degree level Apprenticeships?

9 amyellis (Campaigns Advisor) 5 years ago
amyellis

(Original post by 000078  5 years ago)
Hello Amy Ellis, my name is Jamie i am a year 13 student at the ENLUTC. What entry levels are your apprenticeships?

Hello!

For the Network Rail Advanced Engineering apprenticeship scheme you'd need:
GCSE English Language at Grade A* - C / 9 - 5
GCSE Math at Grade A8 - C / 9 - 5
GCSE Science at Grade A* - C / 9 - 5 or NVQ or BTEC Level 2 or above in an Engineering subject.

And
One other GCSE in any subject at Grade A* - C / 9- 5

You'd also need to be ages 18 by the time the scheme you've applied for starts. Either March or September

10 taz-111 5 years ago
taz-111

hi jamie,

you will need at least 5 gcse A*-C

11 000217 5 years ago

Afternoon, my name is Amy Ellis and I work for Network Rail within HR; looking at the apprenticeship schemes. I look forward to talking to you

Hi its Oliver,
Do you offer any degree level apprenticeships?

12 amyellis (Campaigns Advisor) 5 years ago
amyellis

(Original post by taz-111  5 years ago)
What entry levels are your apprenticeships?

Hello!

For the Network Rail Advanced Engineering apprenticeship scheme you'd need:
GCSE English Language at Grade A* - C / 9 - 5
GCSE Math at Grade A8 - C / 9 - 5
GCSE Science at Grade A* - C / 9 - 5 or NVQ or BTEC Level 2 or above in an Engineering subject.

And
One other GCSE in any subject at Grade A* - C / 9- 5

You'd also need to be ages 18 by the time the scheme you've applied for starts. Either March or September

13 000217 5 years ago

(Original post by RDGIone  5 years ago)
Hello, my name is Ione and I work for the Rail Delivery Group, an organisation that brings together the train operating companies. Network Rail and HS2. I will be happy to answer any questions you have.

Hi its oliver, Do you offer any degree level apprenticeships?

14 e.barnaby@humberutc.co.uk 5 years ago
e.barnaby@humberutc.co.uk

HI

15 000078 5 years ago

Hello! For the Network Rail Advanced Engineering apprenticeship scheme you'd need: GCSE English Language at Grade A* - C / 9 - 5 GCSE Math at Grade A8 - C / 9 - 5 GCSE Science at Grade A* - C / 9 - 5 or NVQ or BTEC Level 2 or above in an Engineering subject. And One other GCSE in any subject at Grade A* - C / 9- 5 You'd also need to be ages 18 by the time the scheme you've applied for starts. Either March or September

I have those qualifications, how do i go about applying?

16 I_like_trains 5 years ago
I_like_trains

do you do degree apprenticeship

17 amyellis (Campaigns Advisor) 5 years ago
amyellis

(Original post by 000217  5 years ago)
Hi, do you offer any Degree level Apprenticeships?

Hello,

The apprenticeship schemes are aimed more around the GCSE level but we do have a number of Graduate placement opportunities such as graduate, under graduate, summer placements, year in industry.

For more information on this please have a look at:
[link removed]

Hope that helps!

18 Ryanpoole1 5 years ago
Ryanpoole1

where are you based

19 amyellis (Campaigns Advisor) 5 years ago
amyellis

(Original post by I_like_trains  5 years ago)
do you do degree apprenticeship

Hello,

The apprenticeship schemes are aimed more around the GCSE level but we do have a number of Graduate placement opportunities such as graduate, under graduate, summer placements, year in industry.

For more information on this please have a look at:
[link removed]

Hope that helps!

20 amyellis (Campaigns Advisor) 5 years ago
amyellis

Hello! For the Network Rail Advanced Engineering apprenticeship scheme you'd need: GCSE English Language at Grade A* - C / 9 - 5 GCSE Math at Grade A8 - C / 9 - 5 GCSE Science at Grade A* - C / 9 - 5 or NVQ or BTEC Level 2 or above in an Engineering subject. And One other GCSE in any subject at Grade A* - C / 9- 5 You'd also need to be ages 18 by the time the scheme you've applied for starts. Either March or September
I have those qualifications, how do i go about applying?

Please visit: [link removed] to apply.

We are still open for applications to some of our depots at the moment but they will be shortly closing so act fast!

You will need to live within an hour travel time for the depot you apply to be considered for.

1 2 > >>

Sign up to receive careers advice and info about apprenticeships & school leaver jobs.