Work Experience for a Year 10 student

Watch Topic

Hi there,

I have a student who is very keen to do a rail related placement for his work experience next year (w/c 26th Feb). Our school is in SW London. Would anyone be able to offer a placement or suggest contacts please?

Many thanks

Joanna

Careers

Raynes Park High School

1 SiemensForum (Education Intern) 7 years ago
SiemensForum

Hi Joanna,

Siemens offer plenty of work experience for those who are really passionate about engineering and we provide them with an exclusive insight into the workings of a global organization. We offer one week and all our information regarding this is on our website at [link removed] This site includes sites which need specific documents to apply, however we may be able to offer other sites that aren't advertised such as the Crystal and Siemens Rail in London.

Take a look at the link on the site and all the information is there, including the email for when sites, such as London aren't advertised.

I really look forward to receiving your student's application and hope we can accommodate their needs and offer incredible experience here at Siemens.

Kind Regards,

Charlotte Atkins
Siemens HR/Schools and Education Intern

2 jalexa (Careers) 7 years ago
jalexa

Thank you for the information Charlotte. I will follow this up.

Sign up to receive careers advice and info about apprenticeships & school leaver jobs.