Apprenticeships - Financial/Ticketing

Watch Topic

Do Train Operating Companies offer any apprenticeships in finance/accounting or ticketing (ticket office staff etc.) for school-leavers? Preferably in Lancashire. If so, when are the applications usually open?

1 Lydiabrooks (Resource & Development Manager) 7 years ago
Lydiabrooks

Hello, my name is Lydia Brooks and I am the Resource & Development Manager at TransPennine Express

Thanks for your question, here at TransPennine Express we do offer apprentice opportunities in a variety of areas of the Business including Finance and Customer Experience (which includes an overall view of each Customer Experience area, including the booking office, working on platforms, ticket checking at the barrier and on train and also in our Customer Relations department).

This apprenticeship will run for two years and includes both classroom and practical training. Our strategy is to always look to benefit each year from the recruitment of apprentices.

I would encourage you to look out for opportunities on our Careers web page : [link removed] where you can set a job alert we be looking to recruit our next cohort of apprentices next year. I wish you the best of luck.

Sign up to receive careers advice and info about apprenticeships & school leaver jobs.