Work Experience Request

Watch Topic

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a student in Year 10 in Wembley High Technology College and I am currently working towards my GCSE's. I have a passion towards maths and economics and I aspire to work in the field of tax and consultancy in the future. A work experience at EY will help me gain the first hand experience on what it is like on a day to day basis at a hospital. 

I am looking for work experience during the week 13th to 19th December 2017 and I would like to request you to give me this opportunity to gain this experience at your office. If there is anything else you require, please do not hesitate to contact me.  

Kind Regards

Amaya Taldar

1 mitesh 7 years ago
mitesh

Unfortunately EY don’t offer Work Experience outside of their official programmes: Smart Futures and Business Academy so wouldn’t be able to accommodate your request below.

Please do take a look on our website for further information on our programmes for future reference as well as helpful tips of how to apply: http://www.ukcareers.ey.com/schools/our-programmes/programmes-for-school-leavers

Sign up to receive careers advice and info about apprenticeships & school leaver jobs.