CPD with Bank of England

Watch Topic

Forum for online workshop with the Bank of England

Online workshop with The Bank of England for teachers, heads of year and careers advisors to network with a member of Early Careers Recruitment team who leads on school engagement and to learn about their Future Capability Programme

<< < 1 2
21 avinnikova (Early Careers Recruitment Team) 6 years ago
avinnikova

(Original post by cjm  6 years ago)
We are very keen to have someone come and speak at school and have a Bank of England representative at our Careers Fair. Is there someone I can contact?

Yes - we'd love to attend a careers fair with you. I am unable to post my email address on here as it will be blocked out, but my understanding is that Success at School will share my contact details with participants afterwards so that you can reach out directly and we can take this forward.

22 F_Rye (Careers Co-ordinator) 6 years ago
F_Rye

Hi Anastasia, thanks for all the info so far. Can you share some of the application/interview timelines/deadlines?

23 avinnikova (Early Careers Recruitment Team) 6 years ago
avinnikova

(Original post by F_Rye  6 years ago)
Hi Anastasia, thanks for all the info so far. Can you share some of the application/interview timelines/deadlines?

We'll be open for applications for the Future Capability Programme from January 2019. There are a number of stages in the recruitment process; online application form, online test, video interview and assessment centre. Between the deadlines closing and the final assessment centre taking place (and therefore successful candidates receiving their job offer), there tends to be approximately 2 months. I hope that helps but let me know if you'd like me to expand on that.

24 johnjhonson 2 years ago
johnjhonson

In this world of ever developing Technology, an IT-Based Certification is a basic demand of the organizations and you’ll need a certification such as NCS Professional to land your dream job with a promising future. Apply for Nutanix Exam and leave the preparation for Nutanix Certified Services Core Infrastructure Professional to dumpspedia. We have the best NCS-Core Test Questions to draw satisfactory grades in just one attempt. Our NCS-Core Practice Questions leave no room for the failure. Even the Professionals claimed that after testing Practice Exam Questions themselves. Get your set of PDF Questions from our website now!

<< < 1 2

Sign up to receive careers advice and info about apprenticeships & school leaver jobs.