Work Experience

Watch Topic

Ref: IBM Higher Tech Apprenticeship - Software Tester

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you regarding work experience at IBM. I am looking for a placement between October 29th and November 2nd in your London location.  I can see that you offer work experience in it AND CONSULTANCY and I believe it will help me grow as an individual and in the future when pursuing a job. Although I am 15 I would still like to apply as I will be 16 in December. I attend Kensington Aldridge Academy in London W12 0DE  . I know you most likely receive many emails like this constantly; so I won't waste your time, but instead tell you how hard I will work if you offer me a placement. I can offer organisation,resilience,passion,and determination. The list goes on. But personally I’m more interested in the amazing things you have to offer me.  Hence why I would like to find out more information about your work experience and if you would have me.  So Please reply as soon as possible and I will send my CV if required.  Thank you.

Yours faithfully Elijah Chance,

1 MelissaEvans (Attraction Marketing Co-ordinator) 6 years ago

Hi Elijah, thank you for your message and strong interest in IBM! Unfortunately, all of our schemes are for students who are 18 years old or above. We do not offer any other work experience programmes in the UK, apologies about this! It's great to hear how excited and keen you are to learn, so do keep this up! Try and get involved in as much as possible at school, college and work experience as these will be great things for you to talk about when you're ready to apply to jobs in the future :) All the best!

Sign up to receive careers advice and info about apprenticeships & school leaver jobs.