Apprenticeship Degree

Watch Topic

Dear Rolls Royce,

I recently came across your degree apprenticeship scheme for a bachelors degree in engineering, where the degree would be funded for. Currently a year 13 student, planning to do an engineering degree in aerospace, with offers from Bath, Southampton and Bristol.

Regarding this degree apprenticeship scheme, would I have to study for a engineering bachelor degree in a specific university or would I still be able to enroll in this programme whilst studying an aerospace engineering degree in my desired university?

1 U402027 (Head of Community & Education) 6 years ago
U402027

Hi
Our degree Apprenticeships include partnerships with specific universities which vary dependant upon discipline and base location. How you take your degree will also vary dependant upon the Apprenticeship - some are structured around weeks of study others through day release ensuring you also have time in the business as well as academic learning. You will also be part of a cohort of RR degree apprentices rather than just an individual.

2 U402027 (Head of Community & Education) 6 years ago
U402027

In summary you might not get to go to your preferred University but it will be a very well respected university for the field of study commensurate with. Rolls-Royce Degree Apprenticeship Programme. We will pay your university fees and you will earn and learn and become qualified all at the same time. And of course you will have fun and be inspired working for a world leading Engineering and Industrial Technology company.

Sign up to receive careers advice and info about apprenticeships & school leaver jobs.