Loxford School and BT 2pm

Watch Topic

BT talked apprenticeships in their forum with Loxford School.

1 ncomplin (Talent Acquisition Manager) 6 years ago
ncomplin

Hi, I'm Nicola and I'm responsible for recruiting people on to the Apprentice scheme at BT. If anyone has any questions, please let me know. Thanks.

2 mitesh 6 years ago
mitesh

Just getting them online

3 mitesh 6 years ago
mitesh

They should be online now

4 LoxfordCareers (Careers Advisor) 6 years ago
LoxfordCareers

Hello, what qualifications would you need to get into the apprentice scheme and what age would I have to be?

5 LoxfordCareers (Careers Advisor) 6 years ago
LoxfordCareers

(Original post by mitesh  6 years ago)
They should be online now

We are here! Humaira (student) and Adviser

6 LoxfordCareers (Careers Advisor) 6 years ago
LoxfordCareers

(Original post by ncomplin  6 years ago)
Hi, I'm Nicola and I'm responsible for recruiting people on to the Apprentice scheme at BT. If anyone has any questions, please let me know. Thanks.

Hi - we are online now!!

7 ncomplin (Talent Acquisition Manager) 6 years ago
ncomplin

We accept applications from anyone aged 16 and above. Qualifications depend on the particular scheme you are interested in but if you are interested in an advanced Engineering Services role you need a minimum of 4 GCSE's at grades 4 – 9 (GCSE C or above) including English Language and Maths by September 2018.

8 LoxfordCareers (Careers Advisor) 6 years ago
LoxfordCareers

(Original post by ncomplin  6 years ago)
We accept applications from anyone aged 16 and above. Qualifications depend on the particular scheme you are interested in but if you are interested in an advanced Engineering Services role you need a minimum of 4 GCSE's at grades 4 – 9 (GCSE C or above) including English Language and Maths by September 2018.

what does your typical day look like?

Sorry this topic is locked

Sign up to receive careers advice and info about apprenticeships & school leaver jobs.