ICAEW is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports over 147,000 chartered accountants across 155 countries worldwide.
We provide qualifications and professional development, share our knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
As leaders in accountancy, finance and business our members have the knowledge, skills and commitment to maintain the highest professional standards. Together we contribute to the success of individuals, organisations, communities and economies around the world.
Because of us, people can do business with confidence.
- £15,000-18,000 is the average starting salary for school/college leavers training with ICAEW. This is expected to double by the end of your training!
- Globally, the average salary for an ICAEW chartered accountant with 0-2 years training is £49,900.
- In Europe, ICAEW's qualification is seen as the most likely to get you a job in finance.
- 82 of the FTSE 100 companies have an ICAEW accountant on their board.
- 97 of the world's 100 leading brands employ ICAEW members chartered accountants.