We’re a global hospitality management company who partner with internationally renowned brands to deliver the full commercial potential of our hotels. Our mission is to go beyond ‘hospitality’ by creating memorable experiences and lasting connections with our guests. It’s our uncompromising passion for outstanding service that makes us who we are. At the core of this philosophy is our people. Our culture runs on passion, enthusiasm and fun " we love what we do! We set the bar high and we are relentless in our pursuit to ‘re-define hospitality’.
- Award winning employer
- Competitive Salary
- Worldwide team member benefit programme
- 50% F&B Discount at any UK Valor hotel
- Team member of the month incentive
- Free meals on duty and uniforms provided
- Many Team member celebration events throughout the year
- Incremental holiday allowance based on service
- Apprenticeships available
- Healthcare options
- Pension options
Behind every great kitchen is a wizard of washing up! Can you make dirty dishes disappear? Do you know the spell for sensational scrubbing? We’re looking for someone bubbly, with polished cleaning skills to help us keep our kitchen in order. At Hilton Garden Inn Bristol we aim to give our guests glistening service with every dish. The kitchen is at the heart of each of our hotels and helps us to provide delicious experiences each and every day. You’ll need to be a team player with exceptional organisational skills, as well as speedy with a sponge. So, if you’re a champion of clean and a scouring superstar, we’d love to hear from you.
As ‘Kitchen Porter’ you’ll be behind the scenes, delivering on our mission!
You’ll be fastidious in your approach to keeping our kitchen running as efficiently as possible by ensuring the crockery, cutlery, kitchen equipment and service areas are kept clean and ready for use. You’ll have high standards when it comes to cleaning and be meticulous about the health and safety of both staff and guests alike. You’ll take ownership and pride in your work and will support the Chefs in delivering an excellent service.
WHAT’S IN A DAY’S WORK?
- Customer service
- Working as part of a great team
- Cleaning of crockery, cutlery, kitchen surfaces and equipment
- Storage of crockery, cutlery and kitchen equipment
- Maintaining health and safety standards
- Working closely with all colleagues
- Available to work when the team and customer needs you
Valor Hospitality Europe has established itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.