We’re a global hospitality management company who partner with internationally renowned brands to deliver the full commercial potential of our hotels. Our mission is to go beyond ‘hospitality’ by creating memorable experiences and lasting connections with our guests. It’s our uncompromising passion for outstanding service that makes us who we are. At the core of this philosophy is our people. Our culture runs on passion, enthusiasm and fun " we love what we do! We set the bar high and we are relentless in our pursuit to ‘re-define hospitality’.
- Award winning employer
- Competitive Salary
- Worldwide team member benefit programme
- 50% F&B Discount at any UK Valor hotel
- Team member of the month incentive
- Free meals on duty and uniforms provided
- Many Team member celebration events throughout the year
- Incremental holiday allowance based on service
- Apprenticeships available
- Healthcare options
- Pension options
- Complimentary car parking
- Complimentary Leisure club membership
As ‘Food & Beverage Assistant’ you’ll be on the front line, delivering on our mission! You’ll be delivering attentive customer focused service, understand brand standards and enjoy working as part of a successful team. This role will involve serving breakfast and giving our guests a great start to the day; working in our bars helping our guests relax after a long day; and looking after our meetings and events. It does involve shift work, early mornings, late evenings and weekends.
WHAT’S IN A DAY’S WORK?
- Customer service
- Working as part of a great team
- Service of food & drinks
- Maximising opportunities to sell
- Maintaining high standards of Health & Safety / Food Safety
- Available to work when the customer needs you
Valor Hospitality Europe has established itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.