We’re a global hospitality management company who partner with internationally renowned brands to deliver the full commercial potential of our hotels. Our mission is to go beyond ‘hospitality’ by creating memorable experiences and lasting connections with our guests. It’s our uncompromising passion for outstanding service that makes us who we are. At the core of this philosophy is our people. Our culture runs on passion, enthusiasm and fun " we love what we do! We set the bar high and we are relentless in our pursuit to ‘re-define hospitality’.
- Award winning employer
- Competitive Salary
- Worldwide team member benefit programme
- 50% F&B Discount at any UK Valor hotel
- Team member of the month incentive
- Free meals on duty and uniforms provided
- Many Team member celebration events throughout the year
- Incremental holiday allowance based on service
- Apprenticeships available
- Healthcare options
- Pension options
- Complimentary car parking
- Complimentary Leisure club membership
As ‘Room Attendant’ you’ll be behind the scenes, delivering on our mission!
You’ll understand the importance of a fantastic first impression to the happiness of our guests. You’ll be fastidious in your approach to ensuring our housekeeping department runs as efficiently as possible. You’ll have high standards when it comes to housekeeping ensuring guest bedrooms and bathrooms in your allocated section are spotless and well presented.
You’ll be delivering attentive customer focused service, understand brand standards and enjoy working as part of a successful team.
WHAT’S IN A DAY’S WORK?
- Routine cleaning of bedrooms, bathrooms and corridors
- Customer Service
- Working as part of a great team
- Maintaining health and safety standards
- Available to work when the team and customer needs you
Valor Hospitality Europe has established itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.