Demonstrate your passion for client delivery while making an immediate impact. You’ll learn what we do as you build strong working relationships and develop valuable skills from day one.
Insurance is an incredibly diverse marketplace with a rich history of helping people and businesses assess the risks they could face. Insurance touches the lives of everyone and allows us to operate securely in the knowledge that should the worst happen we will have the support we need.
This is a unique opportunity to understand Reinsurance and work providing Clients with an understanding of their portfolio of business in relation to natural disasters.
Training & Qualifications
This Apprenticeship is a 30-36 month programme where you will be provided on-the-job training and a highly competitive study support package for the CII qualification. You will be fully supported by Willis Towers Watson and our official government-approved Training Provider throughout the duration of the programme.
Sponsored by the Willis Re Executive team, our two-year foundational learning program – the REinsurnace ACHievment Program (REACH) – will provide everything you need to know about the reinsurance industry and for career success. This program is unique in the reinsurance industry and is set up to compete with the best training programs available across financial services. This foundational programme is part of Willis Re’s world-class Learning Academy, which supports career development for all our colleagues, from graduates through to senior leaders.
Skills & Attributes
- Fluency in Spanish is required
- 3 A-Levels or equivalent qualifications including Maths, English or Science
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to deal professionally with internal and external contacts
- Excellent client focus
- Ability to analyse situations and provide recommendations
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Keen eye for detail
- Proficient MS Word and an understanding of MS Excel would be advantageous
- Intermediate knowledge of data analysis
- Good presentation skills
The start date for the UK Apprenticeship Programme will be September 2021.