Aberdeen, Bristol, Chelmsford, Glasgow, Leeds, London, Redhill (Surrey), Reading and Newcastle
£18k - £20k per annum plus benefits
Insurance, Reinsurance and Risk Management are the cornerstones of every company's capital structure. We help our clients identify their risks and ensure they have the best possible cover to mitigate them. As one of our Insurance Apprentices, you'll get to play an increasingly influential role.
Everything we do at Aon is built around delivering client value. As an Apprentice, that's precisely what you'll deliver. Your role will focus on client service administration, supporting the broking and client management activities of more senior team members.
Prepare to make an immediate impact as you demonstrate your passion for customer service. You'll quickly learn about our business and the broking process, develop your professional skills and build strong relationships with clients and colleagues. In return, on top of your salary and benefits, you'll be fully supported to study for ACII professional qualifications.
• 112 UCAS points from your top 3 A Levels (or equivalent) or 280 UCAS points for exams sat prior to 2017 (excluding General Studies) i.e. BBC
• Five grade A*- C GCSEs including Maths and English
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• True understanding of the value of customer service
• Clear aptitude for teamwork, planning and organising
• Keen desire to build on your basic understanding of insurance and progress your career quickly
• Positive attitude
• Team Player
All our Apprenticeship roles are permanent positions with Aon, which means we invest in your long-term future from day one. Once you have completed your 18-month Apprenticeship, your training and development doesn’t stop there. You will continue to grow your career in the Insurance industry, as well as continuing your studies for the CII qualifications by moving onto our Level 4 Apprenticeship.
Our 18-month Level 3 Insurance Apprentice Programme will provide you with the communication and client facing skills for a long running career in client management, as well supporting you through the Cert CII qualification (Chartered Institute of Insurers Certificate in Insurance). There will be plenty of on-the-job, business skills, and technical training to help you develop the skills needed to meet our clients' needs.
Responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the delivery of client-facing transactional service activities
• Assisting in the day-to-day running of client risk and insurance programmes
• Contributing proactively to client satisfaction, retention and profitability
• Carrying out administrative tasks contributing to the broking process
• Inputting data accurately to maintain management information
Our business leaders are committed to your future and you're encouraged to make the most of your time with them. Here are some of the important relationships you'll build:
• Your Apprentice network – you'll meet Apprentices from all areas of Aon in the UK, helping you navigate our business and grow a support network from day one
• Your mentor – an experienced colleague who can help you out with career guidance, specific issues or any general thoughts or queries you have
• Business seniors – many experienced colleagues will be actively interested and involved in your development
• The Early Careers Team – here to help smooth the way, open doors and advise you on developing your knowledge, skills and prospects