Expiry date: 14:36, 06 March 2019
Salary: £22,000 Per Annum
Benefits: Generous pension, 25 days annual leave + your Birthday off, additional flexible benefits
Do you want to grow your knowledge and understanding every day?
Do you want to work with a bright, fresh, intelligent and diverse group of people hungry to make a difference and solve new problems?
Do you want to be part of an organisation that values and encourages the personal growth and development of each member of staff?
We like to talk the talk and are now walking the walk looking for someone who can ensure our clients get the top standard whether they’re new or have been with us for the past 11 years – can you handle it?
Redington's Reporting team is an integral link from the technical asset modelling colleagues and our consulting teams. You will be helping to effectively communicate really important data across the business to deliver our client’s requirements.
As a Trainee, you will be invited to participate in the Investment 2020 programme during your first year and will able to attend insight events and courses to improve your understanding of the investment industry.
YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE
- Detail oriented – always crossing the ‘T’s and dotting the ‘I’s
- Literate in Microsoft Excel
- Have a passion for personal development
- Adaptable and agile with your approach to different people
- Persistent – can see things through to completion
- Excellent communication skills
- Quick to learn, quick to understand and quick to evaluate
YOU MUST HAVE
- A2 Maths at Grade B or above (or equivalent)
- Interest in the investment industry
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE
- Experience in complex excel functions (VLookups, Pivot Tables, etc)
- Some knowledge of the investment advisory industry or asset/fund management industry
Redington co-founders Robert Gardner and Dawid Konotey-Ahulu started Redington with a vision: to transform people’s experience of saving for retirement from fear and uncertainty to clarity, confidence and control.
Over a decade later, two employees have become scores, and millions look forward to a more secure future because we dare to do things differently. We advise pension funds, wealth managers and other institutional investors on the most appropriate investment strategies. Our Investment Consultants, Specialists and Tech Aficionados break the mould daily to ensure we continue our mission to help 100 million people enjoy a financially secure retirement.
Here’s to the future.