£17,200 + excellent benefits
Nestlé Academy has built its reputation as a continual innovator over a history of more than a century and a half. So for an ambitious Commercial Degree Apprentice, it really is the best of both worlds. A safe, secure business with which to build a successful career but, also, the kind of employer that encourages you to try new ways of doing things.
That’s why we’re now looking for people who love exploring ideas. Does that sound like you? For example, have you been wondering whether to go to university or start a career instead? That bold, impressive ability to look critically at your choices is just what we want to see from the next generation of Nestlé innovators.
What can you expect?
Commerce is, of course, at the centre of the Nestlé business. Ensuring that our products are the most popular and best loved in their various categories. This Degree Apprenticeship will give you the knowledge to make that happen at every opportunity – via four, six-month placements across Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and Category Sales Development. You’ll then complete a one-year placement based on your ambitions and the strengths you’ve developed.
Join us and you’ll:
- Attend university in Sheffield over six, one-week blocks with extra time in work to study
- Spend the rest of your time learning on-the-job across four commercial placements within the business
- Gain a unique overview of the way we manage our brands and get our products into stores
- Learn to understand internal and external product performance measures
- Manage elements of innovation/renovation projects to ensure they’re delivered impeccably
- Develop strong relationships with retailers as well as the day-to-day planning process that will enable you to sell even more products to them
Who are we looking for?
If you’re looking for an entry into the commercial world, it doesn’t get more impressive than one of the world’s biggest food and drink manufacturers. We’re looking for highly ambitious people, full of great ideas on how to make our business even more profitable – but just as keen to learn too. It’ll take commitment, a sharp commercial mind and the drive to work incredibly hard. If you want the amazing rewards on offer from a successful commercial career, this Degree Apprenticeship shows you that you’ll have to work for them.
There’s never been a better opportunity to develop a Commercial career. Applicants who hold undergraduate Business Management degrees are, unfortunately, ineligible to apply. We will be looking for GCSEs (actual or predicted) at grades 9 – 4 (or A*- C if received in 2017 or previous), which must include English and Maths, plus a minimum of 104 UCAS points (or 260 points from 2017 or previous).
Build a career filled with innovation. Apply today.