You will be part of Consulting Technology, going straight from school into a fast-paced rewarding job that develops practical and technical skills, preparing you for a career working on leading projects within the digital space. Data analytics, robotic process automation, customer service design plus many emerging technologies will all be part of what you learn.
London-based, but with world-class training and experience, you’ll be working collaboratively on diverse live projects with joint EY/client teams to solve their biggest business technology problems. You’ll develop a host of transferable skills, and receive on-the job coaching to support you, help you make the right career choices, and ensure that you reach your potential.
- Length of the programme: 3 years
- Qualification gained: BSc in Digital Innovation
- Apprenticeship location: London
- Starting salary: £21,500
What do we look for?
You don’t need to have any prior technical experience or qualifications – we are looking for people who are passionate about technology and have a strong desire to learn. Our degree apprenticeship offers you the chance to combine a business and technology career in a fast paced, rapidly expanding field. You’ll work as part of small high performing teams, so working well with others, as well as being able to think critically, is essential. Determination, ambition and energy are essential in this role.
How do I apply?
Just click on the "Apply now" button.
Some pointers on your application...
If you’re a Success at School regular, you’ll already know how to make your application stand out. But here are a few pointers just in case:
- Set aside about half a day to complete your application – take your time and make sure your answers are as thorough as they can be.
- You’ll be asked to say why you’re applying to the programme – think about how it fits in with your career plans and interests. Give concrete examples from your home or school/college life which show why you’d flourish on the Business Academy.
- You’ll have the chance to upload documents to help your application. Attach your CV – and if you’re not sure it’s up to scratch, take a look at our guide to writing a great CV.
- Ask someone to look at your application before you submit it.