There are many decisions to be made about your future career. If success in business is your goal, there’s more than one path to achieving this.
If you’re already considering an alternative to university, this one week work experience programme will help you build the skills needed for a head start on the EY Business Apprenticeship.
The EY Business Academy balances on-the-job experience with business skills sessions. You’ll be a valued part of a team of world-class professionals, helping to make a difference to our clients and their businesses.
During this intensive and fun week, you’ll build your business skills through real client work and training sessions, and see whether the EY Business Apprenticeship is right for you.
How do I apply?
EY would love to hear from you if you're:
- In Year 12 / 5th Year
- Completing 3 A-levels / 5 highers / equivalent
Just click on the "Apply now" button.
Some pointers on your application...
If you’re a Success at School regular, you’ll already know how to make your application stand out. But here are a few pointers just in case:
- Set aside about half a day to complete your application – take your time and make sure your answers are as thorough as they can be.
- You’ll be asked to say why you’re applying to the programme – think about how it fits in with your career plans and interests. Give concrete examples from your home or school/college life which show why you’d flourish on the Business Academy.
- You’ll have the chance to upload documents to help your application. Attach your CV – and if you’re not sure it’s up to scratch, take a look at our guide to writing a great CV.
- Ask someone to look at your application before you submit it.