- Do you often find yourself stepping up and taking the lead?
- Do you want to keep on learning through higher study, but also want practical experience?
- Can you listen, adapt and learn?
- Do you want to be a future leader?
This BBC Higher Apprenticeship is an exciting opportunity to get into the world of business, earn while you learn on the job, gain a business management degree and have the option to be assessed for Chartered Manager status.
What we’re offering:
- A BA Honours degree in Business Management
- A CV full of amazing experience through working in one of the world’s most creative and innovative media organisations
Successful apprentices will have the option to apply for professional recognition as Chartered Managers and Members of the Chartered Management Institute (CMgr MCMI) and/or as a member of the Institute for Leadership & Management or other relevant professional body.
As part of the two year BBC Higher Apprenticeship programme you will complete a variety of work placements with the BBC, while studying towards the degree.
You'll need to be able to balance your time around working, attending college one day a week, and you'll also be expected to study at home.
Over the two years you will have the opportunity to work in a variety of areas of the BBC. You will learn about marketing, audiences, technology, project management, negotiation, legal and business affairs, planning and strategy, budgeting, relationships management, building partnerships and information management.