The role is within the Service Delivery department reporting to the Senior Manager. Service Delivery is responsible for the oversight of delivery for investor servicing, fund accounting and fund reporting, ensuring Jupiter exercises its regulatory control over the funds. These are the core operational and customer servicing activities within an asset management company.
- Perform various daily operational and administration tasks.
- Provide support in preparation of departmental management information reports.
- Analyse customer survey results.
- Support Jupiter’s efforts to maintain a “clean” share register – track down clients that Jupiter has lost touch with.
- Support team on various customer improvement initiatives.
- Eager to learn.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and energy.
- An eye for detail.
- An understanding of good customer service.
- Experience in using MS excel and word or equivalent.
- Be proactive and show initiative.
- Suggest ideas for process improvement.
- Organised and able to meet deadlines consistently
- Minimum of 2 A Levels (or equivalent)