This is an exciting new opportunity for a flexible and reliable individual to join a busy and dynamic HR team. The successful candidate will provide administrative support for a varied range of activities working closely with the HR Generalist, Rewards and HR Information Systems functions.
Key responsibilities include:
- · System maintenance and inputting, including; new starters, leavers and general employee movement
- · Supporting recruitment and Learning and Development activity as required, including booking of meetings/interviews, room allocation and logistics, etc.
- Own, administer and maintain all employee and new starter vetting and referencing at all levels.
- · Check and approve recruitment invoices against the HR Recruitment database.
- · Support the maintenance of the HR online document systems, such as SharePoint and the HR pages on the Jupiter intranet.
- · Maintenance of the HR department filing system and responsible for the HR archiving as and when required.
- · Provide support to both annual and ad-hoc project work that is undertaken by the wider HR team.
- · Support HR Information Systems Manager in maintenance of systems and data checking and updating as required.
- · Ad hoc administrative duties such as; Stationary ordering, authorisation of business cards, flower orders, distribution of the team’s post and monitoring of HR email inboxes and responding were required.