Are you an apprentice of the future? The EY Business Academy is a great way for you to work out whether the EY Business Apprenticeship is right for you.
The EY Business Academy is a one-week work experience placement that helps you build the skills needed for a head-start on the EY Business Apprenticeship. Balancing on-the-job experience with business skills sessions, you’ll be a valued of part of a team of world-class professionals, helping to make a difference to EY's clients and their businesses.
Many school leavers taking part in EY Business Academy will secure a place on the 2018 EY Business Apprenticeship. If you’re one of them, not only will you set your career off in a great direction, you’ll take a lot of pressure off your final year at school or college.
Where will I work?
The Business Academy is open in 12 locations up and down the UK:
Over the course of one-week you’ll learn fast and experience more on the EY Business Academy, supporting on real work for real clients. That means you’ll be a valued of part of a team of world-class professionals, helping to make a difference to our clients and their businesses.
It’s a glimpse into life at EY – but also a chance to add new skills and experience to your CV, something that’ll be invaluable whatever you choose to do next.
How do I apply?
EY would love to hear from you if you're:
- In Year 12 / 5th Year
- Completing 3 A-levels / 5 highers / equivalent
Just visit EY's careers website and click on the "Apply now" button at the top.
Some pointers on your application...
If you’re a Success at School regular, you’ll already know how to make your application stand out. But here are a few pointers just in case:
- Set aside about half a day to complete your application – take your time and make sure your answers are as thorough as they can be.
- You’ll be asked to say why you’re applying to the programme – think about how it fits in with your career plans and interests. Give concrete examples from your home or school/college life which show why you’d flourish on the Business Academy.
- You’ll have the chance to upload documents to help your application. Attach your CV – and if you’re not sure it’s up to scratch, take a look at our guide to writing a great CV.
- Ask someone to look at your application before you submit it.
Go to the EY site to begin your application. Good luck!