Volkswagen Service Advisor Apprenticeship
Throughout Volkswagen we have a rigorous commitment to quality and excellence. Our products are highly acclaimed, our processes for distribution and support services are world class and we have some of the most technologically advanced resources in any industry.
The Volkswagen Apprenticeship Programme is designed to train and develop apprentices to keep pace with advancing technology and high levels of customer service. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to receive formal qualifications through extensive product training whilst in full-time employment at one of our retailers.
The Service department is vital to the success of our business. Every day is different within the Service Department, you will work across the business to provide a friendly and energetic experience to our customers. Some duties on a day-to-day basis may include:
- Arranging bookings and appointments, communicating with the customers both face to face and on the phone
- Completion of paperwork for customer service and centre records, preparation of invoices, processing of warranty claims, etc.
- Working across departments including workshop and management to deliver an amazing customer experience
- Promoting the sale of accessories and service plans
Training will be delivered using a combination of virtual classroom learning and face-to-face block release weeks at our state-of-the-art training centres.
At the workplace, your dedicated mentor will support your learning, so you can apply the skills and knowledge gained through remote sessions and at the National Learning Centre.
With this well-rounded training programme, you will be able to develop skills for life. You will also gain apprenticeship qualifications and brand certifications.
On successful completion of the one-year programme you will receive the following:
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard (England) / Level 2 or Level 5 Customer Service Apprenticeship (Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales)
- Brand specific certifications
Volkswagen Group (VWG) is one of the UK’s largest car retailers encompassing premium brands such as Audi, Bentley, SEAT, ŠKODA, Volkswagen, TPS, Volkswagen Paint and Body and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles. This network of retailers spans across the UK, providing a range of career opportunities. Some of our apprentices have gone on to become team leaders and managers within the retail network or joined our team at Head Office in Milton Keynes.
No experience is required to join our apprenticeship programme. All we ask is that you join us with:
- GCSEs in Maths, English and one other subject (Grade 9-4 / A-C)
- Scottish National 5 Grades A - C or above in English, Maths and either a Science or Technical subject
'Equivalent' grades include:
- BTEC / OCR / NVQs or equivalent
- Key Skills Level 2
- Essential Skills (Wales)
- Functional Skills Level 2
- Core Skills (Scotland)
We accept predicted grades and conditional offers can be made based on predicted grades.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about the automotive industry and our brand. Some of the personal skills we’d like to see in your application are:
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Customer Service
If you are unsure about your eligibility and qualifications, please apply regardless.
As part of our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion, all applications are automatically anonymised by our recruitment system. This is with the aim of realising our ambition to have a workforce that is reflective of the community we serve and eliminating unconscious bias, allowing employees to be appointed based on their talent, skills and experiences regardless of ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic.
Please do not contact the retailer directly. Inspiro Learning carry out the full recruitment service for this employer. If you have any questions, please contact us on 0800 587 3051.