Want to be part of something Electrifying?
bp pulse are the UK’s fastest growing EV charging network and we need YOU to help us on our adventure to get to an Electric Future and become NetZero.
We’re looking to meet the growing global demand for safe, sustainable, and affordable energy. We aim to deliver the fastest, most convenient network of 100,000 EV charging points worldwide by 2030.
YOU can help us get there, we’re searching for talented, passionate and curious individuals to join our team to help electrify the world!
Join our Business Accelerator Apprenticeship to:
- Gain experience of every part of our global organization in a structured two-year programme
- Study a level 3/4 apprenticeship standard with full support from an external training provider
- Enjoy exciting long-term career options and development with a future-thinking world leader
Earn while you learn, with a competitive starting salary
What to expect:
Over the 2-year programme, you’ll be placed in real business roles and be an active member of your team. The role/s will provide you with a comprehensive introduction to the overall bp pulse business whilst giving you specific, detailed knowledge into how the individual teams operate. You will gain knowledge and understanding of the areas of bp pulse, and develop the technical, business, and behavioural skills you’ll need to become a well-rounded professional. We are committed to providing the guidance and tools to support your continued development and success.
- To apply, you must be aged 18 or over at the start of the programme in September 2023
- If you’re studying A-levels or completing further education, you must be due to complete your qualification/s in 2023 (we’re unable to progress applications for students who will be part way through their studies when the programme starts)
- GCSE A*-C/9-4 in English and Maths
- Not hold an undergraduate degree in any subject or a Level 3 or above qualification in Business or Data
This programme is designed for school leavers and other individuals who do not have a degree. If you’re studying or have a degree, please apply to our student and graduate opportunities.
Details of any travel required as part of your apprenticeship will be clarified during the selection process. We’re happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments you may require.
Throughout your career at bp, there will be many options for further development. Whichever route you choose to take, we can offer you a very rewarding career.