Dentons is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. Dentons is a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner and recognized by prominent business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including founding Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Global Referral Network. Dentons' polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work.
London, Milton Keynes, Watford, Europe, Middle East, CIS, America, Canada, Africa, South East Asia, Central Asia
- Banking and Finance
- Corporate and Business Transactions
- Dispute Resolution, International Arbitration and Litigation
- Energy, Infrastructure and Transport
- Real Estate
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- Six year structured training programme which combines work and study.
- Programme incorporates Law Degree (LLB) awarded by BPP University Law School.